ANTI-BRIBERY & CORRUPTION STATEMENT
• Management: Pet Planet HK is committed to promoting and maintaining the highest level of ethical standards in relation to all of its business activities relative to Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
• Tolerance: The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards bribery and corruption. It is committed to acting fairly and with integrity in all of its business dealings and relationships.
• Scope: This Policy applies to all permanent and temporary employees of the Company (including any of its intermediaries, subsidiaries or associated companies). It also applies to any individual or corporate entity associated with the Company or who performs functions in relation to, or for and on behalf of, the Company, including, but not limited to, directors, agency workers, casual workers, contractors, consultants, seconded staff, agents, suppliers and sponsors (“associated persons”).The Company recognizes that industry practices may vary from country to country or from culture to culture. What is considered unacceptable in one place may be normal or usual practice in another. Nevertheless, a strict adherence to the guidelines set out in this Policy is expected of all employees and associated persons at all times.
• Gifts: The giving of business gifts to clients, customers, contractors and suppliers is not prohibited provided the policy requirements are followed.
• Responsibilities: It is the contractual duty and responsibility of all employees and associated persons to take whatever reasonable steps are necessary to ensure compliance with this Policy and to prevent, detect and report any suspected bribery or corruption in accordance with the procedure set out in the Company’s Disclosures in the Public Interest Policy.
• Monitoring &Enforcement: The Company’s Anti-Corruption Officer has lead responsibility for ensuring compliance with this Policy and will review its contents on a regular basis. They will be responsible for monitoring its effectiveness and will provide regular reports in this regard to the directors of the Company who have overall responsibility for ensuring this Policy complies with the Company’s legal and ethical obligations.
• Review: Pet Plant HK’s Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy is to be reviewed on an annual basis. This review will include policy updates and staff continuing education in keeping with the ABC Charter and the following philosophies:
✓ Documentation: Visibility
✓ Facilitation: Don’t influence
✓ Fair Play: Market practices
To make an inquiry regarding Pet Planet HK’s Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy, lodge a grievance, or request a copy of Pet Planet HK’s complete Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy which is available on request, please send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.